Merchant Services Representative
The Business Financing Consultant is responsible for calling on business owners, understanding the debt structure of a business, building a pipeline of potential clients, managing client relationships, and working well in a team environment.Business Financing Consultants are required to follow set protocols and business practices to efficiently work leads, track the flow of information, and collect all required documents from the clients.
Our firm provides extensive and ongoing training, an excellent sales support staff; effective leads; and sales incentives. Potential hires must have professional phone etiquette and a positive working attitude.
As a member of our Consulting team, you will always represent our firm’s moral and ethical standards and be expected to conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner to clients and co-workers.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Sales experience, with strong drive
- Understanding of small businesses lending
- Record of closing leads and managing sales pipeline
- Previous experience using a CRM system and proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Strong cold-calling skills
- A drive for self-directed learning and personal development
- Languages: English required, Spanish bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply